Setup of the stand-alone dialer
within iDialPlan SMSi
- Download the preferred version of iDialPlan SMSi. The free version
is available from the PalmŪ App Catalog. Beta versions are available on Precentral. The Gold version will be available in Oct.
likely in the same catalog.
- Tap the Dialplan button after starting iDialPlan, to setup a dial plan (once).
- Fill out section 1 "Info
about abroad" with information about the country to visit.
- Start with the country number and check or update the remaining
- If this plan is used in one's homeland, set homeland information in this section too.
- If in doubt what to
enter in a field, tap the yellow field label for help.
- Fill out section 2 "Home Country Info" with information about one's homeland
(again). If 'abroad equals homeland' iDialPlan assumes one is home.
- Activate the dial plan by toggling the top right switch. The active
dial plan changes.
- Rreturn to the stand alone dialer by back gesture, tap the screen if it seems not to go back.
- Tap contacts. The
pre contact list will appear.
- Choose a contact.
- Tap the number to dial. Either go to 5 or hit dial in the Pre dialer (when
auto go is set/active, see step 5.)
- Tap Call & dial that number through the Pre dialer. Or tap and hold Call to set auto call
This stand-alone dialer is perhaps best for try out and incidental usage.
There is also an integration extension
Pre standard dialer.
Don't use the stand alone dialer in that case.
Innovation through IT
I T U R A